Things to do in...
The Town of Tishomingo website
- Camping – Crow’s Neck at Paden offers opportunities for camping.
- Festivals/Special Events See Events Calendar
- Historic Sites
- Museums – Though not officially designed a museum, the little post office at Paden is an interesting site.
- Restaurant Guide
- State Parks (Tishomingo County is the only state in Mississippi to be honored with two state parks; J.P. Coleman State Park in Iuka and Tishomingo State Park in Tishomingo).
- Tennessee Tombigbee Waterway – The Tenn-Tom Waterway is accessible from several points in Tishomingo County. Come boat, camp, ski, fish or hike on the Tenn-Tom Waterway.